AIM
SiflNick

Zelda: UO Epis:3 Zelda: UO Epis:3

5/5

Diggs frickin rocks! Great movie, great style, the Story line is fantastic. Excellent work.

Anime Collab Anime Collab

Great movie

also for DANSRAGE

Flash by DANSRAGE:
- none -

Till you make something better noob, stfu.

Dendyn Dynasties Dendyn Dynasties

o.o

This series.. is gonna be so cool. Dude, the animation the smoothness, was perfect... *Bows to the master* Very good. You should get with a really good AS guy, and make a sweet game out of this series, once you get it going alittle more. Great job.

XIN Session 18 (Finale) XIN Session 18 (Finale)

I would like to thank you.

This animation series has been an inspiration to me in my works. The story line was well thought out, and I would exspect a fantastic ending like this. Very unique. I've enjoyed watching your art skills improve since the first XIN session and the finale. Steven Lim, your music is designed perfectly for all your animations, and thats what I like the most. So I want to thank you for making something like this, and I'm sad to see the end of it. I hope your Surface series will be as good as this one, if you continue to work on that.

Super fly ninja attack Super fly ninja attack

Ok...

Dude... don't over use sounds.. the "Shing" noice, was annoying as hell I couldn't watch the whole thing. Have you ever moved a sword slightly and have it go "Shing" no, I don't thing so. So cut back on using to much of one sound, other then that. Not all that bad I guess.

-SFS 7- -SFS 7-

Ok then

Graphics - The animation was EXTREMELY choppy, not smooth, sticks are only good if you have smooth animation... and you didn't.

Style - Must I explain, you made sticks.

Sound - At least you had some.

Violence - Only gave it a 6 because they were fighting.

Interactivity - None

Humor - None

Overall - it sucked...

slowz responds:

you really suck.

Teagirl Teagirl

I gave this a 4/5

Only beacuse, Chuck Norris is really going out of date...

Wonchop responds:

indeed

Metal Gear Awesome Metal Gear Awesome

OMFG

FUCKING FUNNY

Pokemon Theme Music Video Pokemon Theme Music Video

LMFAO

LMFAO, That was the greatist moment movie of my life, thus far. Great job, nice spoof.

Link vs Darklink2(trailer Link vs Darklink2(trailer

Man, not cool

The first was better, and I know this is a trailer for number 2, but this doesn't start from where number 1 left off, it just starts over from the beginning, this is like Link vs Dark Link 1.2 or something. Also, another thing, the 3D stuff made it look really stupid. This is really something you shoiuld consider getting rid off, first one was good, thou you throw in some DBZ stuff, but still good. So try to make a real trailer, not recreate number 1 over.